We can tailor the services below to match your requirements to help you run your business.
- Review, prepare and lodge Business Activity Statements (BAS)
- Initial set up of Accounting Programs and Chart of Accounts
- Payroll, Superannuation and Installment Activity Statements (IAS)
- Management of Accounts Payable and Receivables
- Account Reconciliations
- Job Costing set up and maintenance
- Reporting requirements to management
- Financial Statements
- Relief work and holiday bookkeeping
- General Ledger and Journal Entries
- Data Entry
- General Administration tasks
- Liaison with your Auditor and Tax Accountant
NEF Bookkeeping are qualified and registered BAS Agents and members of the Institute of Certified Bookkeepers.